CAT #: HEMATOLYMPHOID SCREENING PANEL
Hematolymphoid Screening Panel Multiparametric Flow CytometryCONTACT US ⟶
Description of Test:
The 10-color Hematolymphoid Screening Panel provides a comprehensive approach for evaluating bone marrow and peripheral blood samples for the presence or absence of hematolymphoid malignancies. The panel characterizes and identifies all major white blood cell lineages and identifies all major types of hematopoietic neoplasia. Biomarker selection follows the 2006 Bethesda Consensus1 for immunophenotypic analysis of hematolymphoid neoplasia with additions chosen by our internal hematopathologist based on recent literature including the 2017 WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues.2-8
This panel not only provides evaluation and monitoring of patients with hematological malignancy but provides a wide array of applications due to its comprehensive biomarker selection.
Biomarkers in the Screening Panel
CD2, CD3, CD4, CD5, CD7, CD8, CD10, CD11b, CD13, CD14, CD15, CD16, CD19, CD20, CD23, CD33, CD34, CD38, CD45, CD56, CD57, CD64, CD71, CD117, CD123, HLA-DR, Kappa, Lambda, and TCR Gamma/Delta.
Indications for Testing:
- Classifying Acute Leukemia
- Diagnosing and Classifying B cell Disorders
- Evaluating T cell and NK disorders
- Evaluating Plasma Cell Dyscrasias
- Service Description:
Locations Where Test is Performed:
- USA – LabPMM LLC
- Germany – LabPMM GmbH
- China – Invivoscribe Tech
Please contact Invivoscribe, Inc. for more information.
1. BL Wood et al., Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 72:S14-S22 (2007).
2. FE Craig et al., Blood. 111(8):3941-67 (2008).
3. BL Wood. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 130:680-90 (2006).
4. SH Swerdlow et al., WHO Classification of Tumours, Revised 4th Edition, Volume 2 (2017)
5. CLSI H43: Clinical Flow Cytometric Analysis of Neoplastic Hematolymphoid Cells, 2nd Edition
6. JJ Van Dongen et al., Leukemia. 26(9):1908-75 (2012).
7. A Porwit and A Rajab. Int. Jnl. Lab. Hem., 37:133-143 (2015).
8. Sheikholeslami et al., Methods in Molecular Biology. 378. 53-63. 10.1007/978-1-59745-323-3_4 (2007).