CAT #: 60970130
FalconTaq DNA Polymerase
For highly specific and sensitive amplification using PCR.
- Obtain high specificity, sensitivity, and yield.
- Prevent the extension of non-specifically bound primers using this hot start enzyme.
- Obtain reliable results.
- Use the gold standard of hot start polymerases for robust reaction performance.
- Appearance: Clear, colorless solution
- Storage buffer: 20 mM Tris/HCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 100 mM; KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.5% (v/v) Tween 20, 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Volume activity: 5 U/μL
- Stability: -25°C to -15°C
Benefits of FalconTaq DNA Polymerase:
- Maximize PCR specificity, sensitivity, and target yield
- Prevent extension of non-specifically bound primers
- Simple, convenient workflow
- Chemically modified for hot start activation – enables room temperature setup
- Reliable results
- Robust performance using highly purified, hot start DNA polymerase
- Manufactured under GMP to ensure full traceability and lot-to-lot consistency
Warranty and Liability
Invivoscribe, Inc. (Invivoscribe®) is committed to providing the highest quality products. Invivoscribe® warrants that the products meet or exceed the performance standards described in the Instructions For Use, as to products with such an insert. If a product is covered by product specifications and does not perform as specified, our policy is to replace the product or credit the full purchase price. No other warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, are provided by Invivoscribe®. Invivoscribe® liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product. Invivoscribe® shall have no liability for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising from the use, results of use, or inability to use its products; product efficacy under purchaser controlled conditions in purchaser’s laboratory must be established and continually monitored through purchaser defined and controlled processes including but not limited to testing of positive, negative, and blank controls every time a sample is tested. Ordering, acceptance, and use of product constitutes purchaser acceptance of sole responsibility for assuring product efficacy and purchaser agreement to the limitation of liability set forth in this paragraph.
This product is for Research Use Only; not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The formulation and release criteria of FalconTaq DNA Polymerase are equivalent to Invivoscribe product number 60970100.
©2021 Invivoscribe, Inc. All rights reserved. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of Invivoscribe, Inc. and/or its affiliates, or (as to the trademarks of others used herein) their respective owners.